The cost of voter-mandated Medicaid expansion in Nebraska was predicated on state tax revenue growth. With the pandemic hitting state budgets hard, now what? #CarefulWhatYouWishFor
- Pandemic forces Ohio, Colorado, and Georgia to make deep cuts to their Medicaid programs
- Ohio has to cut $210 million from Medicaid program because of the pandemic’s hit on tax revenues. #Unsustainable #ToldYouSo
Advocates claim necessary signatures to put Medicaid expansion initiatuve on the ballot in November in Missouri. Good luck paying for it.
- Missouri Governor: Are you crazy? Medicaid rolls are expanding because of coronavirus. ‘The state budget is tough enough to handle with the coronavirus outbreak, let alone if Medicaid is expanded.’
Oklahoma legislature getting a pay raise and they still haven’t figured out how to pay for Medicaid expansion or factor the pandemic into their calculations for it. Party like it’s 1999!
Democrat pandemic relief plan would give states $19 in federal funds for every dollar a state spends on Medicaid, and they want to make this permanent. “This invites enormous and wasteful spending….”
Deconstructing the Single Payer Narrative (tweets & analysis) –
REPEAL OBAMACARE NOW!
– legalize true catastrophic insurance
– return Medicaid to a poverty program
END THE OBAMACARE CONGRESSIONAL EXEMPTION!