‘Obamacare premiums have stabilized’ – NOT TRUE!
- Spiking as much as 9.9 percent in Tennessee
- Increasing an average 3.3 percent in New Jersey
- Going up an average 3.1 percent in Florida
- This is not what we were promised. #WheresMy2500
Another Obamacare co-op bites the dust, leaving just 3 of 23 still standing
another co-op flops
- Obamacare must hold the all-time record for the number of bad ideas packed into one bill. CLASS Act, anyone?
- Yo, Genius Masterminds! The next time you’re tempted to form insurance companies run by people who don’t know anything about insurance, DON’T!
Neutering Obamacare’s individual mandate in 2019 did not cause the uninsured rate to go up – another idea in Obamacare that proved to be stupid (not to mention unconstitutional)
People with preexisting conditions were better off before Obamacare – hi-risk pools were a good answer that didn’t destabilize the market but, now, people face narrow networks, hi deductibles, hi premiums, lack of access to top doctors and hospitals, and sticker shock for specialty drugs
“In 2019, 14.5 percent of adults aged 18-64 were uninsured in the United States, and the most common reason for being uninsured was that coverage was not affordable.” How can this be? Obamacare was supposed to fix all that. #ItsNotWorking
Texas judge opens door to cheaper ACA-noncompliant ‘data mining health plans’ which could be a good answer for younger healthier people who have rejected Obamacare and don’t mind being tracked on the Internet
It’s not a slam-dunk Amy Coney Barrett would help bulldoze Obamacare if confirmed to the Supreme Court
Deconstructing the Single Payer Narrative (tweets & analysis) –
REPEAL OBAMACARE NOW!
– legalize true catastrophic insurance
– return Medicaid to a poverty program
END THE OBAMACARE CONGRESSIONAL EXEMPTION!